Set up a free consultation
Please contact me directly to discuss fees. I do offer a sliding scale option for a select number of clients with financial need. In the resources section of this website, I also offer links to low-cost treatment centers that offer psychodynamic psychotherapy.
Do you accept my insurance?
I am not in-network with any provider. Because of this, third parties are kept completely out of your psychotherapy treatment and carry no record of your mental health diagnosis or treatment.
I can provide a superbill that you can submit to your insurance for partial reimbursement if you have out-of-network benefits. However, there is no guarantee that your therapy sessions will be covered despite having out-of-network benefits. I also accept payments through HSA/FSA.
How can I find out about my out-of-network benefits?
Some insurance plans offer out-of-network benefits, which provide partial reimbursement for care from out-of-network providers. Here are some important questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my yearly deductible and has it been met?
- Once my deductible is reached, what percentage of my session cost will be reimbursed?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?
- How many sessions per year am I eligible for with coverage?