I’ve been a practicing internal medicine physician since 2004. In the process of going through my own healing journey, I realized that I wanted to learn to use the tools that were most valuable to me in order to help others in their pursuit of more meaningful and genuine lives.
To that end, I completed a 4-year postgraduate training program in Bioenergetic Analysis, and additional postgraduate programs in psychoanalytic psychotherapy. I am currently enrolled as a psychoanalytic candidate at the Object Relations Institute in NYC.
MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
Internal Medicine Residency, New York Hospital, Cornell
Psychodynamic Approaches in Clinical Practice, The National Institute for the Psychotherapies
4-Year Training Program in Bioenergetic Analysis, New York Society of Bioenergetic Analysis
Intensive Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program, William Alanson White Institute
Pyschoanalytic Candidate, The Object Relations Institute
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis
- New York Society for Bioenergetic Analysis
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- Society for Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychology (Division 39 of the American Psychological Association)
- Licensed Physician, New York State
- Licensed Physician, State of New Jersey
- Licensed Out-of-State Telehealth Provider, Florida
- Certified Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT)